Sunday, May 16, 2010

so blessed

This morning I am taking some time to realize how truly blessed my life is...

I absolutely adore my little family. Getting Jaxon has brought James and I so much joy! I know that makes it sound like he is a child, but he is our little baby!!!

I also am so lucky to have such a sweet husband. He always goes out of his way to make me feel beautiful and special!

Here is a picture of my little family...


Oh and did I mention...Jaxon likes to lay all over the laundry pile when it comes straight out of the dryer. This is not something I am a fan of....so he enjoys it for about 2 seconds. He is pretty cute though! And that is him with his favorite toy!


That's all for now! What are the things in your life that make you feel blessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment