Monday, December 6, 2010

it's the most wonderful time of the year

This weekend was so wonderful! I am so grateful for weekends that are relaxing and spent with people I love.

On Friday, James and I went on a date to Urban Taco (oh, how we lovveee Urban Taco). Saturday morning we headed to Houston with my family for a very quick trip to visit my side of the family. It is always so good to see them. We headed back Sunday morning and it was so nice to have time to just get things done. James and I actually really love going to the grocery store together and planning out our meals for the week. It will be nice when his work schedule is not so crazy and we can cook together more often.

I got to end my weekend with this...
family, hot chocolate, a fire, christmas tree, and mad men
I know it is a tiny and blurry blackberry pic...but still wonderful
IMG00183-20101205-1938.jpg

Happy Holidays! Hope everyone is enjoying some relaxing with hot chocolate and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment