Monday, March 29, 2010

i heart community and i heart yogurt

Why didn't I think of yogurt?

It is such a simple idea. Frozen yogurt (aka eat something practically identical to ice cream...yet fill up your bowl without feeling guilty) and enjoy wonderful conversations in a trendy little yogurt shop.

Last night, I had the chance to sit around with the other women in my community group (sidenote: James and I recently joined Watermark in Dallas and plugged into a community group with 5 other newlywed couples and a mentor couple and it is wonderful!) It was so nice to sit around with other women my age who are at the same life stage as I am. We were able to open up and talk about so many great things (and enjoy yummy yogurt together!) So if you have not found a church home and a community to get plugged into...I really want to encourage you to do that! It is wonderful! And find a cute yogurt shop to meet at!

New favorite thing for the week- my Cooking Light magazine! There are so many great recipes this month ( I want to try them all!) You can also check out some of the reader favorites here (there is some great stuff!!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment