Tuesday, April 6, 2010

easter.

I think I forgot how wonderful it is to celebrate Easter. For the last 4 years Easter consisted of rushing to get in a meal with family before we hit the road to head back to College Station. This year our Easter might have been just as crazy, but oh, so blessed!

We started out with a wonderful service at Watermark! Then it was off for lunch and an Easter egg hunt with my family!


my beautiful family(james is behind the camera)

Little stinkers!

They were overwhelmed with easter presents!

sassy....that is all.



...then we headed to hang out with James' family for a bit. I made some yummy cupcakes from Cooking Light (my favorite place to find recipes)! The recipe and picture show a cake (but I made cupcakes). You can find the recipe here. I would recommend 2 cups of strawberries...it could have used a little more strawberry!

Strawberry Layer Cake
photo courtesy of Cooking Light

After lots of food, an easter egg hunt, and family time...it was off to community group! It is always so wonderful to hang out with everyone in our group!

It was a wonderful and blessed Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment