Friday, August 20, 2010

creations

I have really enjoyed the extra time I had this summer to start working with my new sewing machine. As I have said earlier, I have not taken any classes yet. There are definitely loose threads and areas of improvement, but I have made some fun projects for the time being.

Project #1
Kitchen Towel Embellishment

I took a white kitchen towel that we already had and added some of the leftover fabric from covering our chairs.


Project #2
Towel Apron

I love towel aprons because you can wipe your hands while cooking! This project was fun to make and simple because of the straight lines. I also love the fabric!

folded in half...

ta-da...in my new apron


These are just a few fun projects I have been working on! I can't wait to take my lessons and start making more!

Can't believe school starts Monday! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment