Tuesday, August 17, 2010

life.

James and I are so excited because the Lord is doing such wonderful things in our lives right now. I just headed back to school and will be teaching 2nd grade this year, and he just got a job with Saxon Mortgages. It will definitely be an adjustment because his schedule will be pretty different than mine, but we are looking forward to seeing what the Lord will teach us during this season of our lives.

I also can't believe summer is over (goodbye Good Morning America with a leisure cup of coffee)! This summer was wonderful! It was full of building relationships, relaxing, and fun times with friends and family! Although, I will miss summer... it is kind of nice to go back to a schedule!

I have also been working on some sewing projects (still have not taken my formal lessons). I think I am doing pretty good figuring this sewing thing out! I will be posting some things I have done on the blog later this week (when I get a picture and take time to post it).

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment