Saturday, July 17, 2010

a blessed birthday

Yesterday was honestly the most wonderful birthday ever.

As some of you may know my beloved little CR-V has seen better days. It seemed like every time we turned around something was broken. So.....we traded her in and got a new CR-V!!!! We started my birthday at the dealership and we are so grateful that we were able to get a new car and everything worked out so great. (It was kind of weird because since I will most likely have this car for 5-6 years at least....James was checking for car seat capabilities and stuff like that!AHH!) No worries that is not another birthday surprise....just something that will probably happen in the next 5-6 years!

After getting the car we got lunch at one of my favvorritteee places, Neiman Marcus Cafe! And to top if off....

A RED VELVET SPRINKLES CUPCAKE!
Does it get any better than a red velvet cupcake?

Slide Show Image
photo courtesy of Sprinkles

After Sprinkles, we headed home and I got to work on some projects on my sewing machine. I made 2 little drawstring bags....I definitely need some lessons, but it was a good start.

Then it was time for a date! The best part of the day! We decided to get fish tacos and margaritas at Cyclone Anayas! mmmm I love that place!

Overall it was such a wonderful birthday! I feel so blessed! Plus, 23 sounds so much older than 22....so now it sounds like James and I are old enough to be married!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and thank you for all the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment