Monday, July 5, 2010

initial project

So I have been wanting to put something above our bed (considering I can't stand blank off-white walls) but have not gotten around to it until...now!

This was a SUPER easy and CHEAP project. Here is what you need....

1. 3 square frames (They were 50% off at Hobby Lobby) $15
2. 3 pieces of scrapbook paper (also on sale) $.75
3. A Small tube of white paint (I already had) FREE
Total cost: $15.75

I took the scrapbook paper and painted our initials. Once they dried....I framed and hung them! SUPER easy....as I said. But I think it helped make the wall look much better!

Here is a look....


above the bed and an up close

Overall, it was a fun little project! Next thing to tackle is painting the kitchen table. I keep putting it off because the thought of sitting in a 100 degree garage and painting sounds miserable! Although, I am looking forward to fixing it up!


Thought I would throw in a cute picture of Jaxon.....he is so stinkin' cute!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment