Tuesday, July 27, 2010

more creations

Tonight I attempted my first project that involved a zipper. Pretty annoying if I must say so myself. I made a cosmetic bag and decided to do an exposed zipper because I like the look (and probably did not have the patience to do it another way).

Check out the new bag....




I also was helping Leah pack and start her blog today. It inspired me to change up my design...so enjoy! Still can't believe she is leaving Saturday morning. God is so good though, and blessed us with a wonderful day to hang out and time to see each other without a million things going on. I will be posting more about her journey and how you can support her and keep up with her journey to the Dominican Republic to teach 3rd grade.

Coming later this week:
Our favorite homemade salsa recipe (becoming a Unthank household staple!)
Yummy cheese puffed pastry twists

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment