Wednesday, July 14, 2010

craft night with Leah

It is hard to believe Leah is leaving at the end of the month. She is going to teach in the Dominican Republic and I am so excited for this journey she is about to go on. We took some time last night to shop around for some crafty things, get some La Madeline, and come home for a good ol' craft night!

Here is a pic from our night...
sporting our cute new headbands

We made a few other things but did not get a picture.

Also, I got my sewing machine today!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! And James' new lens finally came in the mail....it is hobby time at the Unthank casa!

Since James got his new lens I thought I would share a ridiculously adorable picture he got of Jaxon.

I mean seriously.....he is so cute.....




No comments:

Post a Comment